Bear Building Parties


Does your child love 'Build a Bear'? Then your child is going to absolutely LOVE our bear building parties. Bring the excitement of bear building to your child's birthday party ensuring smiles and laughter long after your party has ended! The choice of characters and clothing available are super exciting too, each child will take home a new stuffed friend with birth certificate as standard. Bear building parties will last around one hour, we will supply everything needed for the party, all you'll need to do is supply table or floor space. Parties can be held in a hall, home or garden (weather depending).
Check out our party packages below. 

16" Bears

Our 16" bears all come with;
  • 100g fluffy stuffing
  • Birth certificate
  • Wishing heart/star
£18 per child.

Upgrade and add a Design your own Hoodie £20 per child.
Upgrade and add a clothing outfit £25 per child.


Discounts available on larger parties.
Get in touch to see our full range of options from Unicorns to Dinosaurs, Big cats to Little cats.

8" Bears

Our 8" bears all come with;
  • 50g fluffy stuffing
  • Birth certificate
  • Wishing heart/star
£12.50 per child.

Upgrade and add a Design your own T-shirt £15 per child.
Upgrade and add an outfit of your choice £18 per child.

Discounts available on larger parties.
Get in touch to see our full range of options from Polar bears to Penguins, Huskies to Hounds.

Deposit

A 25% deposit is required when booking your party with us. A second 25% deposit is required 4 weeks before your party date making the total deposit for Bear building parties 50% of the full party price. The remaining fees can be paid on the day.

Travel Fees

Travel fees may apply to anyone outside of Stevenage and it's surrounding areas. Travel fees are worked out based on your postcode. Please enquire for more information or to check your postcode with us directly.